The 2020, 2021, & 2022 National Conference
will be located in Norfolk, Virginia
Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel
777 Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA 23510
Reservations: 1-800-325-3535 or call the hotel direct at (757) 622-6664
Members can click the link and it will take them to the booking site for Mid-Winter which will have the negotiated room rate already populated. I’ve tested the link and it works.
|Book your group rate for Marine Corps League Mid Winter Conference 2020
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
|Marine Corps League Mid Winter Conference 2020|
|Start Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020|
|End Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020|
|Last Day to Book: Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
|Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:|
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel for 129 USD per night
mention the Marine Corps League Mid-Winter Conference
2/27/2020 – 2/29/2020 (check in 2/26, check out 3/1)
2/25/2021 – 2/27/2021 (check in 2/24, check out 2/28)
2/24/2022 – 2/26/2022 (check in 2/23, check out 2/27)
- Room Rate: $129 + tax
- Tax Rate: $14%
- Resort Charge: $3.00
- Parking: Complimentary Self-Parking if staying at hotel, otherwise its $13 per day. Valet Parking is $26 per day
- Breakfast: Complimentary 2 per room daily
- Internet: Complimentary High Speed
- All reservations will be charged one night room and tax deposit at time of confirming reservation. This deposit will be applied toward your final bill. If you cancel within the cancellation period, the deposit will be refunded
- 2020 cancellation period is from time of making reservation until February 10, 2020. Any cancellations after February 10, 2020 will forfeit the one night deposit (2021 & 2022 cancellation periods will be posted as information is available).
- Marriott Reward points can be earned with the group rate
- This is a smoke free hotel, any smoking in non-smoking rooms will incur a $200 cleaning fee.
- Each room has a mini refrigerator
- Onsite restaurant and next door to the Waterside District featuring restaurants and bars.
- 3 blocks from downtown mall
- 6 to 11 miles, depending on route, from Norfolk International Airport
- Airport shuttle service will be arranged at a later date, stay tuned
The National Conference is not a convention. It is a business meeting.
Thursday Arrivals & stores are open
Friday opening session & agenda items
Saturday sessions continue
Banquet Attire: Formal
Sunday travel day
For many, files can be accessed on smart phones and tablets.
The files are for internal Marine Corps League use. Not to be distributed outside the League.